Cristo Rey Miami High School Eligibility
Cristo Rey Miami High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people of any faith or creed. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience, and holistic extra-curricular activities, students graduate prepared for higher education and life.
- Qualify for the Step Up For Students Income-Based Scholarship Program. Financial need is the first criterion for admission and is decided on a case-by-case basis. For more information click the following link that describes eligibility, the application process, and Cristo Rey Miami High School Tuition Model: Step up for Students.
The Step Up application for 2020-21 has not been released Sign up to be notified when the 2020-21 application is available.
- Entering 9th grade and 14-years old on or before September 1;
- Obtain a Social Security number and present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or legal residency;
- Willing to participate fully in the Corporate Work Study Program as a means of contributing to the funding of their own education; and
- Attend and successfully complete Summer Training Program, July 6 - August 7, 2020.
Applying to Cristo Rey Miami High School
Application Check List
To be considered for admission to Cristo Rey Miami High School, students must submit all of the documents listed below. All students will be contacted to schedule the Placement Exam once they have been provisionally admitted. A complete admission file is required in order to be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Completed Application for Admission along with the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s FTC Scholarship (Step Up) award letter. The student’s award letter is available to the parent via their secured login.
- Appropriate U.S. government document to confirm age (i.e., birth certificate, passport, etc.)
- Student Photo (passport, or school ID, etc.)
- Request for Records Form from current school
- English Teacher Evaluation Form
- Math Teacher Evaluation Form
- Community Member Evaluation Form
Cristo Rey Miami admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.